25 April 2006

Continuing with E-Resources pages conversion

I've modified the extant redesigned pages with the recommendations of the cmte:
  • AtoZ list (AtoZ-new.htm)
  • Browse by Subject (SubGen.htm)
  • Research Shortcuts (Shortcuts.htm)
I am continuing to working with the other pages:
  • Online E-Books (ebooks-new.htm)
  • Recommended Web Pages (w3Links.htm)
It occurs to me that I need to begin a table of old vs new page names for our reference.

We need to begin to think about the template for the Research Shortcut pages. I really hate to abandon the collage graphic on the left of the current pages. I did work hard on those and think they bring something to the page.
I did mock up one Shortcut page, Anthropology/Geography with the graphic and I like it. Maybe others will, too.


PostNote: The individual FAQ pages are coming along nicely now that I have a routine going. But, that is in the HELP section.

No comments: