30 July 2009

Styling changes made

I made some style changes on some converted pages to a standard style that can be used by everyone. examples:

See the styles that I added to csslayout-page4.css below.

Remember that you can always view the styles pages by putting the url to it in your browser address bar and then using View Source if you can't see it as a web page. (http://library.austincc.edu/scripts/csslayout-page4.css)

Note: I made red styles to fit different occasions. Mostly for title kinds of things, we want to consistently use #800000. However, there are some times when one just wants to make a statement or a phrase plain old red so I made instances of that, too.

If you need for me to add other styles like this, let me know.

................................................

span.Red { color: red;}
span.RedBold { color: red; font-weight: bold;}
.styleRed {color: red;}
.styleRedBold { color: red; font-weight: bold;}

span.Red80 { color: #800000;}
span.RedBold80 { color: #800000; font-weight: bold;}
.styleRed80 {color: #800000;}
.styleRedBold80 { color: #800000; font-weight: bold;}

.indentboth28 {padding-right: 28px; padding-left: 28px;}

hr {color:#ccc; background-color:#ccc;height:.1em; border:1px solid; text-align:left;/*this will align it for IE*/
margin: 0 auto 0 0; /*this will align it left for Mozilla*/
}

#hangright {float: right; margin: 4px 5px 20px 20px;
border: 2px solid #ccc; background-color:#E5ECF4;
padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px ; font-size: 90%;line-height: 1.6em;
}

#hangright h4 {color: #800000;}

No comments: