At Teresa's suggestion, I've added a Feedback section and graphic to the homepage. See the result at
http://library.austincc.edu/mp4-LibHome[white]-box3Feed2.php
I'll work on the preferred Search Box (with the square corners) and play around with the color a little. (Adrian prefers not having a color different from the colors currently on the page.)
I want to have people see it so it shouldn't disappear into the page. However, I don't want it jump out at you so much that students will think that you can find articles by entering information here.
2 comments:
I've done a couple of things to the search box:
1-- reduced the size a little
2-- changed the colors to reduce the number of colors on the page
I'll rename the two examples (old/newer boxes) to make the page url easier to type.
old box -- http://library.austincc.edu/mp4-LibHome-box3.php
newer box -- http://library.austincc.edu/mp4-LibHome-box4.php
I need to work on the Feedback form. I'm sure I need to change the ddlmailer portion. It doesn't work right now.
Post a Comment