http://irtstaff.austincc.edu/peloquin/CampusGuides/NewBannerEG.htm
I am now able to add the navigation bar and have an example here:
http://researchguides.austincc.edu/BestEBN
Some things to note:
- This is an abridged nav bar because the original construct is too wide for the Campus Guides platform.
- I had to create a separate style sheet to link to called CG-nav.css
- This nav bar can be used with whatever banner we decide on.
- I'd like to reduce the vertical space the bar occupies. I'll work on this.
- I'd also like to do the same with the banner so will work on that as well.
- I did add the nav bar to all of the test groups
- I did reduce the vertical space on both the nav bar and the banner.
- Reduces the cell height to 35 and then reduced all instances of 50px to 35px on nav bar.
- Resized the graphics height to 88px and reduced padding to align properly in banner.
1 comment:
Excellent, Margaret! I sent to the CG Advisory Group for feedback.
The green icon link http://library.austincc.edu/gen-info/DIR/%60 has an error message. Should the link be http://library.austincc.edu/gen-info/ ?
~Courtney
Post a Comment