Email sent to participants 3/24/14:
Caveat: This is a large group of people who are responsible for the content on LS Web pages. This doesn't necessarily mean that you do the actual page input. Think big picture. What is said. How it appears. How it fits in with other content.
I'd love to have everyone in the same room to express ideas but with a group this large it may not be possible. So, I've created a Doodle scheduling poll with some possible meeting times the beginning of April. We may have to have one or two different meetings that can accommodate people's schedule. You are expected to meet with only one of those. If you cannot meet, please talk with your team/group to make sure that at least one person with appropriate knowledge can attend. I would like for a member of the IL team to be at both meetings.
For those of you representing services -- Reference, Circulation, Info Lit, eResources -- who have lots of content on the LS Web Presence, no matter where, please be prepared to talk about what you think will be happening in the next 3 years so we can make our site flexible enough to include those plans.
Email sent to participants 3/25/14:
After consulting the doodle, I've determined that the best times are on Friday, 4 April. Choose your meeting time and send me an email so that I'll know who is attending what.
Group One: 10am-noon HBC 301.7
Group Two: 2pm-4pm HBC 215.0
I'll give an outline of how the site will be generally organized and show the draft pages for an idea of what to expect. You should
The Web Team will take all information into consideration when planning the LS Web Presence and new site redesign and organization.
- Be prepared to talk about your plans (vis-a-vis web content) for the next 3 years.
- Be prepared to listen to other content planners and discuss possibilities.
No comments:
Post a Comment