29 June 2010

Progress on Spanish Opac 6/29/10

Worked a little this morning before LLT meeting.

  • Mostly worked on "patronview_spi.html" which is the information screen you get when you want to view your account.
Created the page which is mostly tokens. Noticed that I needed to create the following buttons:
  • pat_sortbydue (note: will need to add to wwwoptions for _spi activation)
  • pat_renewmark (note: these two must already be in wwwoptions because they display)
  • pat_renewall
  • The message at the top of the screen is system generated and I see no place to change to Spanish. Will need to investigate further.

  • Also noticed that when logged in that the log out link and logout button return the user to the English language catalog.
  • the code for both of those is /logout?
  • Changed to /logout?*spi and that seems to work

  • Began to work on "pverify3_web.html" which is the verification screen you get when you want to request an item. There are some repeating elements so I need to start from scratch on this one.

No comments: