- the footer a little to make it look more like the ACC footer
- add ICT to the left Nav bar under Services & Progs (The wording will be Media/Computer Centers (ICT)
- add ICT to the quick links -- same wording as above
In order to change the footer on the homepage, I moved the LS address info to the left column under the rotating Read poster. I adapted the ACC homepage and IRT homepage footer information to meet our needs. (Note: I had to comment out the original CSS style and use Maria's IRT style on the footer links to make them work correctly for us.) I also modified the footer for the sub pages to make it look similar.
Items 2 and 3 --
The length of the line was too short to include (ICT) and I don't think this is a deal breaker so I used only "Media and Computer Centers."
The page I'm working on is at
http://library.austincc.edu/LibHome-BB-foot.php
This is the page I will eventually use as the homepage. I have been working on some standard php includes for the sub pages that I can use also on this page so I'll use them in the final version.
No comments:
Post a Comment